"Welcome to the Marina Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Marina Police Department City limits? (Note: Areas of the CSUMB Campus have Marina addresses, but are within the University Police jurisdiction. Please contact the CSUMB PD if your crime occurred on the University/Housing area property.)
- There are No Known suspects? (See FAQ)
- There are No Known Leads? (I.E. Video Surveillance)
In order to file an online report, the incident type must be one of the following:
- Custody Order Violation Extra Patrol Request Graffiti Cleanup
- Harassing Phone Calls False Impersonation Potholes
- Identity Theft Found Property Storm Damage
- Lost Property Check Fraud Street Light Outage
- Theft Disturbing the Peace Illegal Dumping
- Theft from Vehicles Abandoned Vehicle
- Vehicle Burglary Trespassing
- Vandalism Traffic Complaint
- Barking Dog Probation Violation Tip
- Bike Registration Narcotics Tips
- Crime Tip Non-Injury Traffic Collision
- Check Fraud Littering
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered "no" to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Marina Police Department (emergency 9-1-1 or non-emergency 831-384-7575) to file your report.
You may also file a police report via a smart phone by calling 866-983-4096.
Please click on the appropriate link below to begin your online reporting session in English or Spanish .