Show All Answers
Occasionally, a special meeting needs to be held, which requires 24 hour notice.
For Other Court Inquiries, go to Monterey County Courthouse
If you do not receive the renewal notice, you are still responsible for renewing your license before it expires. At the time of renewal you will pay the annual amount of business license tax and a $39 renewal fee. More...
Generally, our agency does not release reports to anyone not listed on the report. We do not release any reports where juveniles are involved. We do not release arrest reports to the suspects in the case. Suspects wishing to obtain a copy of a police report must do so through their attorney or the District Attorney's Office
• From Salinas-Via Blanco RoadTravel westbound on Blanco Road, bear right on Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From Salinas-Via Highway 68Travel west on Highway 68 to Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From Los AngelesTake the Laurel Drive exit, left on Laurel Drive; turn right on West Blanco Road, bear right on Reservation Road, turn left on Seacrest Ave, Right on Carmel Ave, left on Sunset Ave and a right on Hillcrest Ave.
• From San FranciscoTake Highway 101 South to the Monterey Peninsula. Exit Highway 156 West to the Monterey Peninsula. Highway 156 turns into Highway 1 south to Monterey Peninsula. Marina only has two exits into the City- Del Monte & Reservation Road.
-Exit Del Monte Boulevard; turn left at stop sign going over freeway overpass. Follow Del Monte Boulevard into town. Turn left on Palm Avenue (second traffic signal); right on Sunset and another right on Hillcrest.
-Exit Reservation Road, turn left at stop sign. Turn right at second traffic signal, staying on Reservation Road; right on Del Monte Boulevard; left at Palm Avenue; right on Sunset and another right on Hillcrest.
Parking Management Bureau (PMB)One University CircleTurlock, CA 95382
Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm (Pacific Time)
To pay for your parking violation:
• Make check payable to Parking Management Bureau• Provide the ticket number or license plate number on the check• DO NOT send cash
Mail check to:
Parking Management Bureau One University Circle Turlock, CA 95382You may also pay your citation via debit or credit card at the Parking Management Bureau's website located at www.pmbonline.org. *Only Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
If you wish to dispute your parking violation, you can do so by completing and submitting an Administrative Hearing Request form. This form can be found online at the Parking Management Bureau website at www.pmbonline.org.
- Unless disputed, all tickets must be paid within 21 days from the day they are issued or 14 days from the mailing date of the delinquency notice, which is sent to the registered owner of the vehicle.
-Failure to pay within this timeline will result in the first fine increase. You will then have 7-10 days to pay the amount before the fine increases a second time and a DMV hold on the vehicle registration is put in place. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tickets issued for correctable violations may be signed off by an officer after having paid the appropriate fee to the department. You must first come to the main office of the Police Department during regular business hours and pay an administrative fee of $20.00 for signing off each citation. This is in addition to any fees or fines imposed by the court. We will not be able to sign off tickets for 16028(a) VC. (Evidence of Financial Responsibility) This must be done at the Marina Traffic Court.
There is a $65 vehicle release fee. The fee must be paid in cash. This is a departmental fee and does not require any fees you will be required to pay the towing agency.