Important Information for Applicants on the Waitlist
Eligible applicants include current waitlisted small businesses and/or nonprofits not selected in Rounds 1, 2, 3, or 5 and new applicants that meet eligibility criteria.
Applicants Waitlisted in Rounds 1, 2, 3 or 5 do not need to re-apply and will be automatically moved into Round 6. New applicants will need to apply through a partner at CAReliefGrant.com.
Waitlisted applicants should monitor their emails for communication directly from Lendistry. Until then, there is no action on the part of the small business unless they are Selected.
Selected applicants will go through a validation and verification process, which is approximately 45 days. If the Selected applicant meets all of the verification process then a grantee agreement is executed via Docusign. Funding will not be released unless and until the grantee agreement is fully executed. ACH transfers may take up to 5 business days. Banks may take additional days to release the funds into the account.
Applicants are chosen based on the program’s priority criteria and not on a first-come, first serve basis.
New Applicants Who Are Eligible to Apply During Round 6
Applicants who are eligible and have NOT yet applied to any previous Rounds may submit a new application.
The application process is NOT first-come, first serve. You have between Wednesday, April 28th at 9:00 AM through Tuesday, May 4th at 5:00 PM to apply during Round 6.
Here’s What You Can Do To Prepare Your Application:
- Watch videos on the application process - Lendistry created short instructional videos detailing each step of the application. Videos are available in multiple languages. To watch these videos, click here.
- Review the Program and Application Guide - The Program and Application Guide details the entire application process. The Program & Application Guide also includes tips on how to navigate the Portal and more.
- To view the Program and Application Guide for all businesses, click here.
- Watch a Webinar - Partners hold webinars throughout the week and select times on the weekend. Each webinar is designed to help you learn more about the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant program. Partners also discuss how to complete your application, administer Q&A’s and more. To watch a webinar at your convenience, click here.
- Apply through a Partner - You will need to apply for a grant through a partner. You can find a partner by language, or by county, at www.CAReliefGrant.com. Please apply once and through one partner only.
More Application Tips:
A partner to the program or the Lendistry team can help you navigate the process. Lendistry’s call center is available at 888.612.4370 for those who have already begun their application. Current call center times are Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM. Please make sure to check www.CAReliefGrant.com for updates.
If you need more help, please contact the partner you started your application with or submitted your application with.
You can find an application certification here for for-profits and here for non-profits.